- Chassis & engine number: 08181
- 1 of only 8 made. Ultra rare RHD aluminium "Customer Competition" version with 6 Weber carburettors.
- Initially sold to Maranello Concessionairies Ltd. UK
- Imported to Belgium in 1983 for Mr. Jean Blaton, aka "Beurlys" - well known racing legend in Belgium
- Only 30.000 Km from new.
- Superb original interior (black leather bucket seats with grey carpets) and original 'Radiomobile' radio.
- Very nice presentation inside-out. Good quality paint in "rosso" showing slight, in my opinion attractive, patina in some area's.
- In perfect condition cosmetically, structurally, mechanically.
This car has impeccable provenance and enjoyed a long term ownership under Jean Blaton. This collector had extensive experience racing the most exotic Ferraris in period - including 250 TR, 250 SWB, 250 GTO, 275 GTB, P3/P4 etc etc - click on the link below for his race record at the Le Mans 24 hour race: