Very special 1953 Ferrari 250 MM Berlinetta in stock26/05/2011
Coachwork by Pinin Farina
Chassis No. 0352 MM / 0239 EU
Engine no. 0239EU
- An original 250 MM with original engine and extraordinary history
- Successfully raced by Efrain Ruiz Echeverria in 1953 Carrera Panamericana
- Best finish by Mexican national in all five years of race
- One of only 18 250 MM PF Berlinettas built
- Hans Tanner Award for Best Ferrari on the field at Pebble Beach
- Recent full restoration my Marque Specialists
It goes without saying that this car is eligible for virtually any event.
What better way to slingshot down the corkscrew at Laguna Seca or fire off the starting block in Brescia?
More details and 18 pictures on link below: